34-year-old ‘Django Jane’ singer Janelle Monae HAS BEEN POISONED BY MERCURY!
Monae revealed in an interview with NYMag’s The Cut that after eating a pescatarian diet (a vegetarian diet that permits seafood), she got ill and subsequently got mercury poisoning! Monae says: “I started feeling my mortality.”
According to experts, eating too much seafood over a short period of time can result in large levels of methylmercury and consequently the symptoms of MERCURY POISONING! Read up on mercury poisoning here and let us know: HAVE YOU EVER HAD MERCURY POISONING? DO YOU KNOW ANYONE ON A PESCATERIAN DIET? ARE YOU GOING TO SHOW THEM JANELLE MONAE’S INTERVIEW? CLICK HERE TO READ.