A prominent doctor featured on the Oprah Winfrey Network – Dr. Laura Berman – has just revealed that her 16-year-old son Samuel has died from a drug overdose.
Berman wrote on Instagram alongside a photo of her hugging Samuel: “My beautiful boy is gone. 16 years old. Sheltering at home. A drug dealer connected with him on Snapchat and gave him fentinyl laced Xanax and he overdosed in his room. They do this because it hooks people even more and is good for business but I causes overdose and the kids don’t know what they are taking.”
Dr. Laura continued: “My heart is completely shattered and I am not sure how to keep breathing. I post this now only so that not one more kid dies. We watched him so closely. Straight A student. Getting ready for college. Experimentation gone bad. He got the drugs delivered to the house. Please watch your kids and WATCH SNAPCHAT especially. That’s how they get them.” Take a look below and let us know what you think: HAVE YOU EVER WATCHED DR. BERMAN ON OPRAH???